But I just couldn't resist allowing a Christmas tradition to begin a bit early. I still love watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and I just couldn't wait to share it with Finley. He liked it ok, he watched it for like 3 minutes. I guess that's good- he's not too interested. Next week is Frosty the Snowman. It still brings a tear to my eye when he melts.
Also, Boston Legal ended last night. This was the first season I watched it and the last season for the show. I got into it just by chance hearing one of Alan Shores' (James Spader) eloquent closing statements. Whether he was fighting a case against big oil, big pharma, or big tobacco, he'd really let them have it! The show used it's "influence" in such a positive way, and was really funny too! They were unabashedly Democratic, especially during the election, and the relationship between Alan and Denny (William Shatner) was just plain sweet. Even though Denny was a blatant womanizer, there was something endearing about his character. And Alan, well, he makes dorky the new cool! If you haven't watched it I highly recommend Netflix-ing it!


No comments:
Post a Comment