Well, after 9 months of pregnancy and 8 months of staying home with Finley , I finally went out- at night, without him! My first girl's night out! It was nerve racking, but totally worth it! It was for Lisa's birthday which was actually last weekend but we celebrated last night, with Lourdes and Kam. We started out with dinner at Taco Diner, I ate fish tacos and and had a beer. Then we decided we needed some glitz and glamour so we went to Hotel Zaza and had a martini at Dragonfly. We shared "Campfire Smores" for dessert which was good but not great. I was expecting high quality chocolate ganache like the description said but I was a bit disappointed with the Hershey's chocolate syrup that it came with. Oh well. From there we moved on to Vino 100. We shared a bottle of Italian wine and ordered delivery from the pizza place across the street. Yes, we ate again- nursing moms! We just snacked on garlic rolls, salad, and fried mushrooms. So we just ate,drank, and chatted all night. We talked girl talk stuff. Actually most of the time we talked about our babies or breastfeeding. It was a really great night, I missed Finley of course, but it was sooo nice to be able to relax! With all the food I barely caught a buzz but that was good since I had to drive home to my sweet boy. I was home at the responsible hour of 1 am and found my loves peacefully sleeping on the couch. No problems at all! I can't wait to do it again!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Girls Night Out!
Well, after 9 months of pregnancy and 8 months of staying home with Finley , I finally went out- at night, without him! My first girl's night out! It was nerve racking, but totally worth it! It was for Lisa's birthday which was actually last weekend but we celebrated last night, with Lourdes and Kam. We started out with dinner at Taco Diner, I ate fish tacos and and had a beer. Then we decided we needed some glitz and glamour so we went to Hotel Zaza and had a martini at Dragonfly. We shared "Campfire Smores" for dessert which was good but not great. I was expecting high quality chocolate ganache like the description said but I was a bit disappointed with the Hershey's chocolate syrup that it came with. Oh well. From there we moved on to Vino 100. We shared a bottle of Italian wine and ordered delivery from the pizza place across the street. Yes, we ate again- nursing moms! We just snacked on garlic rolls, salad, and fried mushrooms. So we just ate,drank, and chatted all night. We talked girl talk stuff. Actually most of the time we talked about our babies or breastfeeding. It was a really great night, I missed Finley of course, but it was sooo nice to be able to relax! With all the food I barely caught a buzz but that was good since I had to drive home to my sweet boy. I was home at the responsible hour of 1 am and found my loves peacefully sleeping on the couch. No problems at all! I can't wait to do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I was hoping you had posted these already!
ReplyDeleteWe look fantastic and I'm not ashamed to say so!
I had a great time and can't wait for the next one.
We do look fantastic! I had a super blast. Can't wait for the next time. Maybe soon after the first of the year so that we can all collectively dismiss our resolutions.
ReplyDelete