Happy Halloween! Ok, it's a bit late. But here is a video. Kevin had to work that night but Finley and I went to our friend Bridget's house. Finley was a pumpkin, sort of. My friend Germaine brought him a costume from Ireland when she moved back here. I took it over to B's house but it was so hot and he was kinda fussy after waiting 45 minutes for me to vote, he wasn't having it! So I left him in his onesie with pumpkins on it. I was a prisoner on work release. I just found the big orange work release shirt in my dad's storage building. Weird, I know. I think it's real but who knows whose it was!
Anyway, this video is the tail end of Finley making really funny singing screams because he is so excited to see Liam. The boy he's with is Bridget's son Liam. Finley is 20 days older than Liam.


No comments:
Post a Comment