Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sick boy

Well, Finley has his first real illness. I have no idea if it is a contagious virus or if he has a bit of...food poisoning...is that possible? The other night we had our mommy get together- a Thanksgiving dinner- and invited dads. It was delightful. As I was leaving, Kam offered me the ranch dressing. It was from Chili's- Terri works for Chili's. I have a weakness for Chili's ranch and knew that I had some chips and salsa at home- perfect. Well, dummy me, not thinking about the fact that the ranch had been sitting out for- oh lets say 4 hours- I pigged out. Shortly after I started to feel icky. I just blamed it on the MSG that is surely in that dressing. I never got sick, just kinda sweaty and a weird headache. The next day, Finley had diarrhea like 4 times. Then that night he puked twice. Yesterday he was fine until around 2pm he started to get a rash. I thought maybe they were bug bites since I had Mojo inside the night before. But now I realize that it absolutely was a rash. After 24 hours with no...expels...he puked and had diarrhea at 6am this morning. At 10am the rash was gone but at 12pm this afternoon- more explosive D. What's going on? Is this all my fault? Or is it just a virus?

This picture was from the day before yesterday. He doesn't look sick. Just funny in that tiny monkey outfit. Kevin bought that for him before he was born. It was too hot for him when it actually fit. Too bad because it's really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment