Thursday, November 13, 2008

A new habit?

Finley has never really used a pacifier, but we have kept a couple of them on hand anyway. Really I only have given one to him when he was a newborn and I needed to put him down to eat or shower, a few times in the car or a few times at night when he needed to comfort nurse and I just needed some "personal space." He has never been a huge fan. Somehow the pacifier collection has ended up where his little toys are. He has recently decided he likes to have them in his mouth. But it's not just the pacifier, notice in last picture the rubber duckie. He will crawl over to what he wants, put it in his mouth, play with it in for a few minutes, then spit it out and move on to something else. It's kinda cute, actually we think it's super cute.
<

1 comment:

  1. It is super cute! Sienna is doing the same thing. She actually takes other kids' pacis and sucks on them but we can't really use them to soothe her--bummer! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete