Today I noticed such a change in Finley. He's certainly not a baby-baby anymore. He's moving quickly into toddler territory. Today he really figured out pulling himself up on things. Once he could figure it out he wanted to do it on everything- he would see something he could climb on, get this excited, determined look on his face, and set out! He's had quite as few bumps over the past few days, a topple here and there. He was hardly phased though. He was so tired tonight from all the exploring today but he kept trying to climb on me as he was falling asleep. He'd nurse for a few seconds, pull off and start to climb me, got annoyed and started fussing, I'd lay him down, and he'd do it again. I decided to massage his legs for a few minutes, when we walked around the house for a bit, and then he nursed off to dreamland in seconds. I'm so proud though- he's awesome!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
How fast they grow!
Today I noticed such a change in Finley. He's certainly not a baby-baby anymore. He's moving quickly into toddler territory. Today he really figured out pulling himself up on things. Once he could figure it out he wanted to do it on everything- he would see something he could climb on, get this excited, determined look on his face, and set out! He's had quite as few bumps over the past few days, a topple here and there. He was hardly phased though. He was so tired tonight from all the exploring today but he kept trying to climb on me as he was falling asleep. He'd nurse for a few seconds, pull off and start to climb me, got annoyed and started fussing, I'd lay him down, and he'd do it again. I decided to massage his legs for a few minutes, when we walked around the house for a bit, and then he nursed off to dreamland in seconds. I'm so proud though- he's awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment