Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gentle Zoo Easter!

On Sunday, The Gentle Zoo in Forney had an Easter Egg hunt! We went with the Molina-Stapleton family. Lots of pics here! 

I almost forgot to mention- Before we left I asked Finley to guess where were going.  He said, "I don't know, where?"  I said, "Where did we go the day before Caelan was born?"  He said, "The GENTLE ZOO!!!!"


Seriously- they are too cute.  Finley loves Sienna SOOOO much!
And they're off!
Victory!
Caelan is not thrilled to be there.  It was the tail end of a 5 day stretch of a super fuss-monster "phase" that I blamed on teething though no teeth have appeared yet.  Plus the wind was ridiculous!  Not a fun day for him, luckilly he fell asleep soon after this pic for most of  the time there.

Lourdes and Ellie
After the hunt the kids checked out their loot.  Luckily the Gentle Zoo didn't put candy in all of the eggs so I only intercepted one piece of candy.  Others were filled with stickers and plastic bracelets.  Then it was off to see the animals!

Pics with the Easter Bunny!
I love how they know how how to pose.  They learn so early!
There was a professional photographer there and she will mail us our pics!


This was really cute to watch! This little thing spins.
They rode this like 5 times.
What I didn't get pics of was the bounce house they spent an hour in.
After that they went to say goodbye to the animals.





And Finley had to chase the chickens again of course.
Got one!
They were the sweetest baby goats!  I want a goat!
"Sienna, it's time to go home! Come on!"
Can you say E X H A U S T E D!
Too exhausted to get up even if she wanted to!

1 comment:

  1. You got great pictures! Thank you! That was one of the funnest things we've done in a long time. We'll upload our pictures in the next few days. BTW, we NEED to put a cooking day on the calendar for super soon.

    ReplyDelete