Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All about Caelan

I've so neglected our little C and his milestones here. He is now 7.5 months! Luckily I don't have too much catching  up to do yet as he is just still a squirmy worm with no teeth. Wait- last Friday, the 13th, when he woke up I noticed one little tooth popping through on the bottom!

So here's a ton of random pics from the past few weeks.

Here he is eating pears (I think.)  So far he's enjoyed almost everything we've offered him.  Pears, sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, applesauce, butternut squash, asparagus, egg yolks and yogurt.  He also chomps on teething biscuits to help keep him occupied during our meals because when he sees food he freaks out with lunges and heavy breathing!  He loves  loves loves food!


Lounging in the stroller

We have a swing inside our house right by the back door so he can see out.  Can you believe we don't have a tree to hang it from?

Sporting their new shades!
Sweet potatoes!
Rocking the house with Finley
Soft boiled egg face

Leg warmers rock!
Full of smiles!

Giving a handsome baby kisses- oh wait- I mean himself.

Asparagus face!  He likes it!


Carrots!


I think we look alike here


Not sure about that and  I have no idea what it was.
Almost crawling on hands and knees.  He can get up but can't support his weight when he moves his hand forward.


So for now he belly scoots.
Finley took the next 2 pics.


More sweet potatoes- boy what a mess!

Hmm, a spoon!

Same mess, different food- this time yogurt.

He likes to chew on the tree blocks.

Hard boiled egg- not a fan of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment