This morning Finley was sitting in the other room making growling- roaaaar sounds. I thought to myself, I wonder if he is looking at the lion picture. He was! He learned lion yesterday. He moved on to another book by the time I got the camera but was still roaaaring. SO cute!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Lion!
This morning Finley was sitting in the other room making growling- roaaaar sounds. I thought to myself, I wonder if he is looking at the lion picture. He was! He learned lion yesterday. He moved on to another book by the time I got the camera but was still roaaaring. SO cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh my goodness! This is so exciting! I love seeing all the babies grow, learn and develop new tricks. Also, I'm glad to see you blogging again on a regular basis - I missed you guys.
ReplyDeleteeager to listen to him roaring.
ReplyDeletemy angie barks whenever sees a dog or a dog picture ... lol ...! (but i taught her dog's barking voice before).