Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have been totally slacking with the blog! I've been so busy! My new job is a bit of a beating, but I like it! Check out the lines I now represent locally:
Minami Nutrition
Sama Baby
Jessie Steele Aprons
Emily Skin Soothers

Look at this adorable Scotexan!



Finley is just blowing my mind with the intelligence that emerges every day! So far, he says "oh-oh!" loud and clear. Kevin and I are convinced he says thanks- when you give him something he says "diks." He says "ba" for anything outside. When he sees a dog he barks. He says mama and really means it. The cutest thing of all- he just started hugging, and he says "awwwwww" while he's hugging. He'll either put his head on your shoulder or take your face in his hands and put his cheek next to yours. He hugs his toys and books too. He is hugging Sienna in these pics. Seriously adorable!


Here he is trying to copy us, we were putting that smiley face over ours and playing peek a boo through the mesh.


He really loves his little airplane Sigg bottle!


2 comments:

  1. He is too cute!!

    Thank you for your other post about the carrageenan (sp?). MSG gives Derek massive migraines. I never knew to look out for carrageenan, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet boy! So very cute and smart. Good job!

    ReplyDelete