Friday, April 3, 2009

Busy


I feel terrible that I haven't had blogging motivation. All of my energy has gone toward planning Finley's first birthday. He will be one year old in 4 days! I am super excited about it and want his little party to be extra special.

He is really walking now although I can't seem to take a picture in time. On Friday, March 20, he took 3 steps. The next day he took 6. Then the next day 6 was the most he did but he did it over and over. Then, suddenly he was walking across the room. He had zombie hands and looked like a drunk sailor, but he was walking. He is still learning.

3 comments:

  1. My friends baby turns 1 in 3 days! He's walking like that too...so cute! Is K wearing pink slippers???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are might cute slippers, Kevin. Oh, and, good job, Finley (the slippers distracted me!)

    ReplyDelete