Friday, January 9, 2009

Science Place!!!

Our friend Cassandra invited us to go with her and the girls to the Science Place. I was excited to go because I love the Science Place and hadn't been there in years but I have to say I was having a hard time imagining activities that would be appropriate for a 9 month old. Boy was I impressed! Finley had blast! We will be going back very soon!

There's lots of pictures but I narrowed it down a lot! There was just so much fun stuff!


Me and Fin!


Finley was a bit weirded out by the giant sandbox but he enjoyed chewing on the shovel. Ew.

Finley and Jolie palying with a baby. How sweet.


"Cool a tunnel! I wonder if they'd notice if I dissapeared? Too many girls, I'm outa here!"

"I'm coming back! Did you miss me?"


"heh heh...water...cool, heh heh."


Look at the handsome boy! Actually, he looks a little distorted huh?

Muah!


"Hey cow! What's up? Don't worry, I only drink my mommy's milk. And I promise not to eat you!"

Beads!



Blocks and climbing stuff!



What a great day! Thanks Cassandra!

No comments:

Post a Comment