Friday, January 30, 2009

I got a talking to today about my lack of blog posts so forgive me. I will try harder to keep you more updated in a regular, timely manner.

I have just felt really consumed lately. I have been very busy, I don't have much time on the computer. Ok I'm not gonna lie, facebook has reeled me in. I fought it. I dissed it. Now, I'm hooked. It's cyber-crack! I get lost looking at people's pictures, then I get excited about saving the rainforests and oceans and Africa and everything. Honestly I really don't see how me sending a cartoon fish to 10 of my friends could possibly be helping save the rainforest. But I do it anyway. I wonder, are some people annoyed to receive them? I have gotten to the point where I feel I shouldn't send any today- or for awhile, I don't want everyone to think I am a total loser, like I spend all day on facebook, "saving the earth."
So, tonight I will spend some time here and fill everyone in on exactly what I've been doing, besides sending people fake flowers and fake Mojitos.

Finley likes our new air filter, a lot!






Last Friday my friends Christy and Gretchen came over with their kids. The girls had fun "babysitting" Finley while the moms made dinner together and drank wine.



Kevin is going to start cooking dinner for us once a week. On Sunday he made lamb chops, brussels sprouts, asparagus, and potatoes. A large, manly meal, and lamb is not a favorite of mine. But it's the thought that counts. He overcooked everything a bit so it was soggy vegetables and tough meat. He said it, not me!






This is him "getting" Finley, I am holding him while taking pictures.



I have been keeping our friend Sienna twice a week. They get along very well- no scratching or pulling, they are very gentle together. They absolutely love to play together. They are always near one another. They are very sweet.









And finally, Finley's first bubble bath!

1 comment:

  1. so cute to see the pic of the 2 babies played together.
    i just joined fb, but not addicted .. hahahahaa...

    ReplyDelete