Friday, October 7, 2011

Caelan is 1!

Ok so this post is a little late.  In honor of Caelan's birthday, we decided we should go to the Gentle Zoo. That's where we went the day before he was born (well, the day before I went into labor... a different calendar day by the clock I never went to sleep so it's the same day to me.) Also, there is a little girl there and her name is Kaylinn and because of her we changed Caelan's name at the last minute- from Cullen I think, or maybe Callum. Whatever. I just felt like it was a sign!So we went there when it was like 100 outside. Not the best day to go. We only stayed a little over an hour.














Caelan is like, um, I'm not sure what we are doing here...it's hot!





It was so hot- lots of water!



Finley's first ice cream cone!




I had the flu on Caelan's birthday.  I almost passed out making him carrot cupcakes and really couldn't be bothered with the "icing". 





I don't really look sick but I'm telling you- exhausted, body aches,chills...misery!




No comments:

Post a Comment