This week in our "homeschooling" is apple week. Apple rhymes and stories, apple bread, apple tea...lots of apple love! When our Little Acorn Learning curriculum suggested we visit an apple orchard, I thought to myself, bummer- not in Texas. But I decided to check anyway. And turns out there is a super cute orchard just an hour away from us in Roanoake. Henrietta Creek Orchard! For $6 per person, they have a lesson on thread making, beekeeping, and of course,about apples and making cider. Here are a few pics from our adventure.
This super cute lil guy is our friend Charelton
And that's Rhys is the stroller
So many bees!
Mr.McGregor's garden
The whole time we were going on the tour Finley kept running away to see the chickens. Finally, the last stop!
Yes, Caelan was there!
Napped there and back.Yessss! Cuz I really could not take much more of "How much longer?"
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment