Desprately trying to catch up here. Almost there! So- always gotta throw in a cute sleeping pic...
Ok- on to the play time! Mia and Abby came over to play and they all decided it was a good idea to pile every single item in the room against the door so the big hungry bear couldn't come in!
After the mess was contained, they enjoyed listening to the Animal Boogie
On Mondays and Wednesdays I keep 2 little boys.One is about 16 months older than Finley and one is about 10 months older than Caelan. I wish I could say that they all play well together. Hopefully time will work things out. Here are a peaceful few minutes outside...
This sweet baby is full of smiles. Sometimes I have no idea why he's laughing and am convinced he sees elves.
Smiles from Caelan
He has 2 huge teeth popping through on top. Those broke through about 2 weeks ago.
I had to take pics of his feet propped on the table. Look at those big legs!
Already baking! Not really but he likes to touch everything. He's not walking yet but stands up without assistance- he has strong legs. He crawls super fast- like really really fast. It's very funny. And when he's crawling sometimes he puts his head up like he's really excited and proud.I can't get it quick enough to take a pic.
Clearly, I can't get enough of his sunny smile
Especially when this one always has the stink face
Smiley...
Stink face
He actually learned his new ugly facial expressions from JP-the older boy I keep. When he doesn't get what he wants or I'm asking him to do something he doesn't want to do he scrunches his eyes and nose and pouts his lips out, crosses his arms and blows out his nose. Not cool. These pics aren't examples, I hope to never capture that on camera in the hopes that it will fade away and be forgotten.
Oh, another peaceful moment with the boys- making their "sister stars" after reading All I See is Part of Me
Finley is saying "Don't take my picture!"
And here is our Thursday Waldorf circle time. Finley and that girl were doting on this little boy for like 20 minutes, pretending they were his parents- feeding him, giving him drinks, and rubbing his back. Very cute.
Very busy at work!
And the beginning of my fall nature table. The chalk board drawing will change weekly. Last week was moon, stars,and harvest time- as you can maybe see. Finley asked me to add a house. Next week will be apples and we will visit an orchard!
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment