Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday

Kids sick today. Finley has a cough and C has had a runny nose for several days. So we just hung out at home. I raked the leaves that were in the front yard. It seemed like every neighbor on the street just blew their leaves into my yard, like "Oh she'll never notice" because the amount of leaves was ridiculous. They filled my compost, my trash can, and I didn't want to put them in plastic leaf bags- an eco nightmare- so I put them behind bushes and on the side of my house until I come up with another solution. Maybe the compost will disintegrate soon.

Other than that we just hung around. Sweeping, vacuuming, laundry. A housework king of day. Then this evening I started my first parenting class. It's 6 weeks long. I think it was quite good! 

1 comment:

  1. Post more pictures!!! :)

    It is so nice to have this family log. Glad you're back in the blogosphere... I'm sorta back, too. :)

    ReplyDelete