Sunday, February 10, 2019
Panama!
As I begin to write, this I can't even believe it. I am taking my 3 boys to Panama in 2 days. I just randomly decided to go. It was been almost a year since our magical Colorado trip. Seeing as I aspired to roadschool/worldschool, I figured I'd better get on the ball. I was researching places to go. I decided in Panama for many reasons. First and foremost, Finley told me he wanted to take a nap in the rainforest. I thought that wad amazing. Plus I am obsessed with Sloths so it's the perfect place to see them. But more importantly I feel safe traveling as a single mother there .. I know a bit of spanish, they usr the American dollar, and it is safer than Costa Rica. It is one of the most ecologically diverse countries in tbe world. I am so excited to share our journeys and revive this blog that has been so shamefully neglected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment