Saturday, April 13, 2013

Friday Fun

I haven't posted in ages. Partly due to the hard time I got for doing it but also because it became really annoying to post pics on here. I am picking this up again so I can have a log of what we do as a family.  Sometimes I feel guilty that I don't do enough enriching things for the kids. By writing it all down we will see!

So this morning was supposed to be forest school day but Caelan woke up at 4am with a slight fever and didn't go back to sleep until 5:30. I decided we should stay home so we spent the morning lounging around, the kids playing, Finley drawing lots of pics. I did a yoga video...ok part of a yoga video- whew mama's out of shape!  Then I actually got Finley to take a nap with me and Caelan. He hasn't napped in months. I made him today because he always gets into stuff, like eats a box of cookies or something while I'm laying down with Caelan. After we all woke up, we made chocolate chip cookies (gluten free!) and popcorn and headed to One Eleven Ranch Park to meet our friend Tiffany and her kids. (Some of our besties!)  The kids had a blast exploring the forest (I know- I skipped forest school but went in the afternoon- he seemed fine and I needed to get out!) This is the park I had Finley's 5th birthday party at. FIVE years old. Yes, it was last Sunday.

Anyway, so we came home and I made pizza for dinner and we crashed.  I think it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment