Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer excitement!

Only 6 more weeks! This picture was a couple of weeks ago- I'm even bigger now!
Hello dragonfly!  He was flying around our yard forever!

Katherine's going away dinner at Patrizio.  We miss you Katherine!

Letting it all hang out at the splash park!



Who's more fun than daddy?

Time for a carrot muffin!

Every morning we sit on the bench and watch daddy drive off to work.  He was having "ice cream" for breakfast.  He is so spoiled!  Delicious spinach with berries, almonds, and flax seeds!  Don't worry- I've given him a haircut since then!


He looks so old here!  He loves to wear that hat right now!














This can go in the "This is how I found him" files!  I came in the room and he had brought his chair in from the dining room and his stool in from the bathroom, and he was watching The View!  Somehow I think he's done this before. 
In "The Den" with daddy!  This is their new thing!

Playing with play dough.  He made me ravioli!


That just about recaps the last few weeks with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment