Yes, it's a phrase liberally thrown around by Kevin during outbursts of frustration (blame Scotland.) And a phrase that our sweet Finley has taken a liking to as well. It all started right before his second birthday. For awhile, I totally ignored it. Now it's becoming more common so I feel that something needs to be done. Like, the other day he said, "I can't turn the music on by myself so help me, fucking hell!" I am not sure how to react since if we make a big deal about it- he's likely to think it's funny. But I want him to know that it is certainly not ok to say it. So we say that's not a nice thing to say.
These pictures are of him getting into trouble for saying it. Clearly he's not in big trouble- how can he be when Kevin sets the example.


Ok, I know this is super serious and I have no idea how to deal with it BUT how can you keep a straight face when he's making that face?! Funny post--at least you have a sense of humor about it. When are gonna play? Fucking hell!
ReplyDeletenow i see the resemblance.
ReplyDeleteteri