Then they moved inside, where they would jump onto the couch and roll onto the pillows in the floor. I didn't get any great pics of that since they were moving so fast!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Wild boys!
In preparation for our garage sale, we all took turns keeping the boys for a few hours in the morning. This is day 2,at my house. They had a blast splashing in the little pool.



Then they moved inside, where they would jump onto the couch and roll onto the pillows in the floor. I didn't get any great pics of that since they were moving so fast!

Then they looked at books and puzzles.

Finally, a relaxing break from the fun with green smoothies! Kale, almonds, bananas, and apple juice!


Then they moved inside, where they would jump onto the couch and roll onto the pillows in the floor. I didn't get any great pics of that since they were moving so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


they are so cute n lovely!!!
ReplyDelete