Sorry- this has turned into the depression blog. Enough already!
On a lighter note, here are some random pics of The Finster.
Here is a picture of a yummy cake I made- banana pineapple cake. I wanted to share the recipe but I'm feeling too lazy. But it was a delicious little cake. I was going to give half of it to my friend Lourdes for her and her husband to enjoy but I didn't end up seeing her because of the ice storm. So yes, Kevin and I devoured it.
Also, my great friend Ingrid's 30th birthday was the day of my grandmother's funeral. I wasn't able to give her the birthday celebration that I would have liked to. Happy belated Birthday Ingrid. I love you!


I'm sorry about Mojo. I don't know what to say.
ReplyDeleteOn another note, though it was a nice "thought" to share your delicious cake with us, it doesn't replace the actual cake...
aoow.. he's crawling into the cabinet!!! love to see Finster's laugh, so adorable!
ReplyDeletehope Mojo WILL come home soon!
I hope that you find your dog! (this is Lourdes' friend Shaleen in Miami)
ReplyDelete