We went to the State Fair last week. Finley had a great time. He is still talking about the rides and the animals!
My dad, grandfather, and brother met us out there. Every time we turned around they were missing- we just had to look to a food stand and there they were!
Stupid overpriced car ride.
Riding the train with Granny.
Swings!
Finley's fried cheese stick. Not so sure about it at first...
...maybe this is a good thing?...
Yeah! It's great! Until after he ate it- soon after he wanted to go home, and on the way home he had one of those gross throw up in your mouth burps. Poor guy- he's never had anything like that before.
Me and my brother, and my Fletcher's Corny Dog. My smile is a little odd- I'm smiling a worried smile of Corny Dog anticipation. I only felt mildly ill after eating it- but never again- knowing I'm eating pig poop shoots, it's not worth it!
Big Tex!
View from the sky buggy thing. I was terrified!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment