Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy BIrthday to Kevin

Yesterday was Kevin's birthday. Kevin's mother made him dinner- a roast with yorkshire pudding, carrots, brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes and roasted potatoes.


I made him a triple layer chocolate cake.
Finley saw me making the cake and from the beginning, he whined, wailed, and screamed.  "Cake!  Cake!  I want cake!  Chocolate!  Cake cake cake cake cake cake CAKE!   It was really, really annoying!  He saw the cocoa powder on the counter and said I waaaaaant thaaaaaat!  So I said,  "Ok, go for it Sylvia, give him some!"  A really dirty trick that I probably should have done myself (instead of making Granny the witch) but I was nursing Caelan at the time.  I just couldn't take it anymore.  She gave him a spoonful of cocoa powder.  He spit it out and was totally grossed out- needed a drink!  I sort of felt bad but it was SOO funny!  And it certainly did not deter him from wanting the cake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment