Sweet Vin turned 2 this week and his mommies threw him a circus! It was a blast! The day before the party, I was looking at my friend's Facebook page and she's wearing a clown nose. Finley saw it and said- "Wow! What's that?" I told him that she was wearing a clown nose and asked him if he'd like to wear one. He said, "Yes!" So I told him that tomorrow was Vin's birthday party and that he would get to wear a clown nose then. He was so excited and the next day when I said we were going to Vin's party, he said "Clown Nose!!! Clown nose, I go get a clown nose!Clooowwwn noooossseee!" It was super cute. So he was thrilled to get to the party and get his nose on!

And notice his fun clown vest! Kam, Wendy, and I spent an evening sewing them for the kids! It was a "sewing bee." I'm not as skilled as these other ladies so I think I made like 2.

All kinds of fun clown decorations!

Contemplating a wagon ride?

The Birthday Boy!

Now that's what I call a clown!

Kevin and Vin



Just home from the party- we needed a pic!
Too cute!! And you cut out like 214 vests! I think sewing bees should be a regular thing in our future. I had the best time with y'all!
ReplyDelete