I hope everyone had a spectacular Christmas! We had a nice couple of days! Finley really enjoyed opening gifts! His grandparents in Scotland sent some money for us to pick out something for him. One thing we got him was this "Go Green" tricycle. It is made from recycled plastic. He loves it! Inside his stocking was an egg shaker, claves, and a "coffee cup." He knows not to touch mommy and daddy's coffee so now he has his own. ~When he wants one of us to get up with him in the morning he says, "Coffee?"~
~"Wow, my very own coffee cup!"
What are these? Fleece pillows! A perfect open ended toy! He really loved pulling off the paper! A hat! Monster Feet! And of course- books! and puzzles! Helping dad open gifts!
I have so much more to tell- so little time! More soon!
How fun! I'm glad to hear your Christmas was good too. :)
ReplyDelete