Hello again!
These are days of mishaps and messes. It's going to be a long road of cleaning.
It all started with a lint roller in the dish washer. I noticed a horrible smell. Then I found this.

Then, just a small mess- something similar to this happens several times a day.

He's like- someone should really clean this up!

I have to admit- it was me that kicked over the smoothie. But he left it in the middle of the floor.

What was I thinking? I know better than to let him play with glass. I told him to stay on the carpet. This Santa has been making an appearance in my family since 1977. Not anymore. I was going to try to glue it but Kevin threw it away. (Sigh)

Chillaxin with Uncle Ryan

Helping make muffins


I can never get a picture of his front. He's always on the go! And looking to his left.

These were all taken at the Science Place. We went with Kam and Vin.



Seriously- what's up with him looking back?!

Picking up eggs with Vin.


These were at Kam and Teri's today. They had a Christmas party for us girls and the babies. We ate a lot. A lot a lot.


I wish this picture was clear. He just kicked back on the floor and read a book.

.
All the babies together- Liam, Welsey, Trevor, Finley, Vin, and Sienna.
.Hey buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment