
Chili's Bar and Grill
Boy do I love Chili's. There is something about their queso and chips- when paired with ranch dressing- it's so delicious! And the best part is that they don't use MSG! Most ranch dressing has MSG but not Chili's!
For entree's, I like the quesadilla salad. It's the perfect mix of good and evil. But if I'm feeling really evil their chicken fried steak is good, as are their super unforgettable chicken crispers with honey mustard.
Kevin really enjoys the baby back ribs!
They have very well cooked and well seasoned broccoli too! I always sub broccoli for fries with whatever I order.
They have a crazy awesome dessert- I think it's called chocolate paradise pie. It's insanely delicious!
Their waitstaff is always professional, prompt, courteous, friendly, helpful, and-most importantly- clean.
We don't eat out very often but when we do it's at Chili's. If you go to their website and join their mailing list they will send you coupons!
Even though it's not ideal to eat out in restaurants, I think Chili's is a great place for reliably great food and service.
Mmmmm, Chili's!


ok, i'll keep feeding you. you bring the cocktails. lol
ReplyDeleteteri
i love chilis more.
ReplyDeleteyou are the funniest thing ever!
ReplyDelete