Today Fin and I went to Lourdes's house. Fin and Sienna got to play- they are 20 days apart. What is cuter than this picture? He looks like he is showing her something and she looks like she is totally paying attention- with her little hand on his arm!!! They are so sweet!
For lunch Lourdes made pizza with olives and peppers and a salad with apples, walnuts, and gorgonzola. She got the dressing frm Buca di Bepo. It was delicious. After lunch we went for a walk down the Katy Trail. We stopped in Froggy 5 & 10. They had a toy that Finley has that has been recalled by Haba.
When I first heard about the recall, about a week ago, I had thought I would be careful about always watching him with that toy. Well today, one of the toys in the store was missing the mirror that Haba was worried about falling off. I told a guy working there about the recall and showed him the toy-he took them off the shelf. I certainly will send ours back now. How could I have been so dumb. That was totally a sign today!
After we got back from our walk we shared a glass of wine, then we had mochas and a chocolate chocolate chip cookie. It was marvelous! Thank you Lourdes!


How did I not know you had a blog? I'm so excited! xoxo
ReplyDelete