I am 43 years old raising 3 boys on my own. Their dad is a truck driver and gone for weeks at a time. I refuse to send my kids to government indoctrination camp and can’t afford private school and have mixed feelings about that too. We are un schoolers. I have to work 36 hours a week at a gym where I get paid $20/hr. I just lost my medical insurance because I didn’t submit my choices in time but I do still have dental so I can’t quit until I figure out an income that will cover the 10k in braces that the dental insurance pays for. That leaves me having to have a 2nd job that takes about 12 hours of my day and that still isn’t enough money to live comfortably.
I don’t want to leave my kids. I want to read and write and travel. I don’t have much time left with them. We are supposed to be world traveling. Not living in a shitty duplex in North Dallas letting my kids play video games while I work at a gym with no real purpose in life. I have to figure out what’s next.
I want to write the story of the murders. I want to help people. I want to learn trauma release techniques.
How can I move on when I’m stuck in quicksand?


No comments:
Post a Comment