Monday, February 21, 2011

Winter Days Part 1

Catching up...

This is nap time in our house.  Usually they are spread apart on opposite ends of the bed but lucky me- they ended up like this one day.  So instead of enjoying my free time or house cleaning, I had to "sleep monitor."


Finley doesn't want to have his picture taken lately.



His feet go all the way to the bottom of  his chair now!
Cold nights, warm soup!  We love split pea soup with homemade wheat bread!
The boys cuddled up- this is what I came home to after my first day back working at  the Hauschka counter

This is not snow, it is ice.  Finley was outside 5 minutes and  fell twice.  He said, "Mommy I don't like ice, I want snow."  Just you wait kiddo! 
Bundled up, watching Finley from the back door.
Giant icicles!
When I opened the front door, I totally thought this was a frozen dead dog on our doorstep- I  freaked out!  It was just a frozen stuffed dog. 

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment