Monday, January 17, 2011

Caelan- 16 weeks!

I am totally shocked that my little baby is 16 weeks old!  How did that happen?  Where did the time go?  I had to go to a calendar and count the weeks just to make sure!  4 months!  Not a newborn!  Eating solid foods is around  the corner!  He is such a joy- such a happy, sweet, mellow baby.  He is a champion sleeper- I haven't lost a wink of sleep because of him- not at all like Finley!  From 9pm-9am he is usually asleep.  He stirs to nurse but mostly keeps his eyes closed and never cries.  Then he still sleeps quite a bit during the day too.  When he is awake, he is guy smiley! He is trying his hardest to sit up when he's in a reclining position.  He loves his soft dolls.  He smells like peaches, not sure why.  I love my little sunshine guy!



No comments:

Post a Comment