I have been meaning to post about his birthday for about 8 months now. Here it is- finally! It's no wonder that it has taken so long to do this- I had so many pictures to go through!
I was 3 months pregnant and completely exhausted. Planning ahead was not possible! On his birthday, April 7th, at the last minute, I organized a play date at Flag Pole Hill. I made some snacks and carrot cupcakes and we headed out after Finley's nap.
There are a ton of pictures but there are a couple of videos too. This video is the only picture we have of the horse balloon I got for him. This is either right before or the actual time it flew away. I was able to save it once.
They started out at the playground.
Having snacks and birthday cake.
After snacks and cupcakes they ran across the field to the leaning trees. Finley calls trees dinosaurs.
Here is Finley, Vin, Astrid, and Sienna.
Jolie and dad Jeff
Sniffing the wild flowers
Walking to the flag pole
Wow!
It was a very simple, sweet, fun afternoon.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment