Early Saturday morning was art time! Finley spent a good 20 minutes painting a picture, mixing the yellow and blue into the clean water, and stacking the jars. After he was finished, he asked for markers. It was so interesting to watch him meticulously work away, really focusing on his work. With both the paint and the markers, he concentrated on every move. As he was drawing dots with his markers, he started saying the "alphabet." He knew more than I realized! Mostly he went in order but would skip several letters and repeat a few in a row and then jibber off making stuff up, then do it again.
Also today, he yelled across the house to me- "Mommy! I have scissors! " I was like- did he just say that?! His vocabulary surprises me. He was looking at the fish tank tonight and said, "That's weird."
I am having so much fun with him! He is going to be such a good big brother! I am 17 weeks pregnant. We will find out what we are having in about 3 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment