Sunday, January 31, 2010

Full moon insomnia

It's 3:30am. I totally can't sleep. What better do do than post some pics. I have been so neglectful which makes me sad. This is the only real record I have kept of Finley's activities and happenings and I have left out so much. I will try to be better.

Here is a glimpse of January:

Play date at Kam's turned into dinner and bath time.






Playing in the snow in Amarillo. We got snowed in and missed my Aunt Connie's funeral!


A cool, sunny morning in the back yard.

He brought the chair to the door so he could work in turning the door handle!

Horsie!

He loves the horses!
Daddy kisses

Inside the house that Pepaw and Gumpy are building.
The view from the 2nd floor


Wow!



A day at the park!



I think he was a little exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bath pictures!
    Hope you guys are feeling better this week.

    ReplyDelete