I have not had a computer for soooo long. I'm back- with a new hard drive. We just got the device that hooks your old hard drive up to a new one. It's the coolest- I don't know why we didn't get one forever ago! We just got back some pictures that were on our old computer. We were worried that we had lost them.


Now for some recent pics!


Here he likes to take this oar and hit ballls and say "goalllll!" I have no idea where he learned hockey!

He loves wearing my shoes!

Smoothie accident.
He's very sleepy here.
Hopefully I'll get back on the blog track soon. Righ now Finley is at my leg bouncing up and down, saying "eh eh eh eh eh eh!" Meaning- pay attention to me! I guess I don't have time to tell about how I was up half the night last night with a monster saying- nursies, nursies, nursies, nursies...and woke up this morning with poop smeared all over my bed after Finley took his diaper off.
So glad you're back! What a sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteOh, what a wake-up call! The now and then pictures are so cute. :)
ReplyDelete